Thursday 18 February 2016

Need a physiotherapist!

All in all I think I have spent 24 hours in trains in the past 5 days. I could have gone to Australia in all that time, and the weather would have been a little less grim. It is cold, it is February, I'm behind on my work, and I have barely seen Paul since November. The life-work-balance is not happening. And my hips feel like someone's driven over them.

Workwise, I am very proud of the new exhibition we launched in Amiens on Monday - hollywood A-lister Tim Yip brought a little of his Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon magic to the city. A massive amount of work, a lot of both grumbling and excitement all around. But we made it.


Home wise, another victory. I have managed to get Anna out of her nylon frozen nightie (it has become a daytime favourite) and into an H&M frozen skirt, which has all the charm but less of the crinoline look about it. Thank you H&M for doing Frozen without the glitter and the frills. 

Trendy frozen clothing for kids




No comments:

Post a Comment